Dr. Joseph J Teichgraeber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Teichgraeber?

Kind, Courteous, Wonderful, Thorough, listens to his patients.

Wonderful wonderful man. Very thoroughly. Listens very closely to his patients. Very nice staff. Because he likes to listen to his patients and spend time with them he tends to take a little longer with each patient than the amount of time actually scheduled. So he is usually running behind. However if you are late for your appt you will not be seen you will have to reschedule. After 2 no call no show for appt. you will be fired from the practice. That is just the policy. So be courteous and if you make an appt. be there on time and keep it. If you show up quite late for appt you will also be forced to reschedule.

Dr T

He is a great Dr that cares about his patients & takes time to listen to you during a visit and he addresses all of my concerns each & every visit. I won't change Dr's unless I have no choice in the matter .

Patient

The most memorable, Dr, T said to me,, That I'am One of the most Strongest and Courageous People he's met,, and I make him smile

Good Doctor with a good medical asst. . .

Doctor Teichgraeber is a very good doctor. I am glad I finally found a good doctor. He is very good about explaining things and giving you options on how to treat your ailment. Also, right away I felt comfortable with him. He does not rush you through your appointment, and is easy to talk to. He has given me accurate diagnosis and suggestions to help heal them. The wait for me has never been longer than 10 minutes. His MA is helpful, kind and knows what she is doing!!

All doctors should aspire to be like Dr. T

I've been going to Dr. Teichgraeber for about 5 years. He is the most personable doctor I've ever encountered. Add to that he's like a walking encyclopedia and you have a great experience. Every time I bring up something he has a wealth of knowledge about it and he shares it. He's thorough and very good at discussing all the alternatives. I never feel rushed in his office. Five stars from me.

excellent Dr.

I really enjoy going to Dr.T. He is very knowledgeable and answers all questions asked with advanced knowledge. He's a very easy man to talk to.