Dr. Joseph Teply Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Teply?

Ten Years Later

I received a 5-way by-pass from Dr. Teply in 2007 and could not be more pleased with the process and result. After ten years I have had no issues and am diagnosed as in perfect health by my GP. Jay Johnson, Sammamish, WA

Saved my life

Dr. Joe Teply performed a septuple bypass seven years ago and gave me new life to enjoy.

To anyone who needs Dr. Tepley expertise I would say to you to look no further. Dr. Tepley truly cares about his patients and their family--he's a very kind man. He is professional and treats you as if you were his only patient. He carefully explains your diagnoses and treatment plan then listens and encourages questions. I had a bypass and aortic valve replacement done by Dr. Tepley in 2011.

I needed a quadruple bypass and Dr. Teply walked into my room,smiled and said he heard we needed a heart surgeon and would the next morning work out for us! He was so kind, so professional, so caring. And he saved my life eight years ago with his skilled surgery. I owe my life to him. Five stars.

Fine surgeon!

Following an abnormal angiogram my trusted cardiologist recommended Swedish and Dr. Tepley for my cardiac bypass surgery. Upon meeting Dr. Teply I was calmed and filled with confidence that this experienced surgeon was going to bring all his skills and utilize all the facility's resources for my procedure. My initial impression proved to be accurate. I have been amazed at how quickly I have recovered and have done so with a minimum of pain. I attribute this to Dr. Teply's considerable surgical abilities. He also took the time, and interest, to let me know both before and after what he was doing and how things had gone. There is no doubt in my mind that this man has added many years to my life and that is obviously an incomparable gift.