Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph B Terry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joseph B Terry has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Dr. Joseph B Terry has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
So far, we've had 6 appointments with Dr. Terry. In each appointment, we've waited at least 30 minutes to get called in, but the wait times have been as high as 90 minutes (we show up about 5 minutes early). If wait times weren't enough, TWICE we have shown up for an ultrasound appointment, and then upon arriving, we find out that the lab technician took the day off. So both times we showed up, waited 30+ minutes, and then had to leave and reschedule the appointment. There was no phone call or anything to tell us not to show up either time. No wonder this guy has malpractice suits against him, he has no idea how to run an office!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mountain Area Health Education Center
Dr. Joseph B Terry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFort Chiswell Medical Center, 791 Fort Chiswell Rd Ste A, Max Meadows, VA
Dr. Joseph B Terry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Max Meadows, VA.