Dr. Joseph B Terry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph B Terry?

I had seen three phyiscans before seening dr.terry he examined me and found the problem . he did a hysterectomy, he was caring spending time with me professional in every way.follow was good, he explained every thing to me .I feel better than I have in years. thank you .j

Very unprofessional, unbelievable wait times, poor communication

So far, we've had 6 appointments with Dr. Terry. In each appointment, we've waited at least 30 minutes to get called in, but the wait times have been as high as 90 minutes (we show up about 5 minutes early). If wait times weren't enough, TWICE we have shown up for an ultrasound appointment, and then upon arriving, we find out that the lab technician took the day off. So both times we showed up, waited 30+ minutes, and then had to leave and reschedule the appointment. There was no phone call or anything to tell us not to show up either time. No wonder this guy has malpractice suits against him, he has no idea how to run an office!