Dr. Joseph M Thomas Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Thomas?

Worst Doctor's visit in my life

Had to wait over an hour to later be advised that even though, they did take my insurance, the doctor didn't like my plan, so he wouldn't see me. After speaking to my insurance, he agreed to see me. There is a television in EVERY room. My "check up" was pretty much the doctor touching my thought, while I was standing up, and while he continued to watch what was on television. After my check up he continued to complain about my insurance plan, without missing what was on TV. He gave me an order for tests (after only checking my neck and asking if I was depresses) and asked me to go back in 2 weeks No need to say that I felt uncomfortable the whole time, and I don't trust this doctor, so I never went back.

Overall a great physician. Would recommend.

Dr. Joseph M Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.