Dr. Joseph Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Thomas?

Changing Doctors

Posted on May 6th, 2013

My oldest son has seen Dr. Thomas since he was born (he's 8 now). Never seemed to have any problems and my son really liked him. I do not know what has changed but my 8 month old was misdiagnosed and the medication that was perscribed made his condition much worse. The staff (especially the front office staff) has never been courteous, but since my oldest loved Dr. Thomas so much I never wanted to change. I will not bring either child back to this office. The front office staff and the doctors medical assistant were very rude and my sons condition and treatment did not seem to be a concern, even after the specialist informed the Dr of his condition.

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr. Thomas is a GREAT doctor. He is professional and very friendly! Some of the staff members (Reception area) are not as friendly, but for the most part you dont deal with them often. The nurses are great and the facility is clean and welcoming. Dr. Thomas has the best bedside manner. He always asks permission to touch my son and I think that is so great because it demonstrates to my child that no one is allowed to touch him if he doesnt want them to. Dr. Thomas has taken care of every health issue i have had with my son and I will definitely make him our physician on my next!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2009

I have, and would recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone looking for a good pediatrician. He is caring, great with kids, and has a great bedside manner. Wonderful doctor. We hated to leave him behind when we move out of state

Posted on February 2nd, 2017