Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Thomasson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 23
I have been seeing him for 10 yrs. I was satisfied until my last follow up visit. He came in slurred speech & when was trying to explain my test results he was nodding out falling asleep. Another lady doctor or training to b a doctor was with him& after I walked out of the room he said to her" did you see I almost feel asleep in there". NEVER AGAIN.VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
I saw him in office twice at his clinic three times. Have been sick for 2 mo., fever, severe pain in back, chills, diagnosed with kidney infection, put me on 4 diff. antibiotics, none of which made me better, today told me it was just inflamation in my back and gave me antiinflamatory shot and another antibiotic shot. Did not have results from culture to find out about bacteria which they told me they had been waiting on now for over a week. Seems not to know what he is doing and I am now terrified for my life. Never been so sick before and know he is just not a good doctor. Will never use him again and will never reccommend him to anyone.
Dr. Thomasson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harton Regional Med Center
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Dr. Joseph Thomasson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions100 Hunters Ln, Tullahoma, TN
Dr. Joseph Thomasson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tullahoma, TN.