Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Joseph R Trubia Jr
Joseph R Trubia Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Gallatin, TN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 21
I was a new patient to Dr. Trubia's practice and was pleased with the overall care that I received. One front desk receptionist seemed to have an attitude with all she came in contact with that day but overall the office staff was friendly. Dr. Trubia was very thorough with his exam and explanation regarding my symptoms and gave me a plan of care that really improved my quality of life. I am pain free today and am thankful to him and his staff for their outstanding care. His nurse was very respectful of her patients and was more than happy to answer all my questions that I forgot to ask the Dr. while I was in the room. I would recommend him to anyone.
front desk was ok - not friendly, but not rude either - xray tech was fine - 2nd and 3rd visit he was more friendly than first time. not impresssed with nurse at all - felt she was rude and condescending - dr Trubia was fine - all business and a bit stand-off-ish it seemed. Overall the atmosphere was lacking - I came in needing their help and left feeling like they didnt really care one way or the other...
I have been a patient of his for about 18 yrs. The doc and I have had our ups and downs but overall I feel he is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anymore needing his type of services. At first he may seem a bit gruff but over the years we have developed a good repore and I trust him completely
New patient. One young lady at the front desk was having a personal problem with "britney" on the phone and even with the window closed the conversation was heard very clearly. X-ray gentleman and nurse were both friendly. Dr. answered all my questions. Office could use a good cleaning and carpets need to be replaced. Overall was pleased with the visit.
Joseph R Trubia Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions300 Steam Plant Rd, Gallatin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Joseph R Trubia Jr in this video.
Joseph R Trubia Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.