Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph T Vento has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph T Vento has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Joseph T Vento has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
During my visit I was quickly brought into a room to discover that the physician was not going to see me. But, to my dismay I would be seen by a nurse practitioner. I was not only upset I was truly insulted that the receptionist would lie to the nurse practitioner about scheduling the appointment with the physician at all. The nurse practitioner seemed confusing. Her first statement was that the physician was no longer accepting new patients. But she then tried to accommodate me with a later date to see the physician, which unfortunately would be too late for my medical condition. My conversation with the receptionist was not a misunerstanding. To request to see the physician with the most experience should speak for itself. Don't waste you're time going to this romper room practice!
Monday I called to see the doctor and the receptionist say he's busy maybe i can the nurse? so i said ok i not feel well, my trougt hurts my nose is runing and i have a fever,so she look at me took some blood and sent me home.on wendsday i called again spoke to Rep'told her that my chest hurts im coughing and my mucus is yellow and i cant swollew. she then asked me for my phone number so that the doctor can call me back, he never did!!I guess there to busy playing with the touchpad.
Dr. Vento is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1982
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Joseph T Vento accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMillenium Medical Services, 7400 18th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph T Vento in this video.
Dr. Joseph T Vento is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.