Dr. Joseph T Vento Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph T Vento?

This has been my dr for years now and every time, whether I have an appt or not it's at least a 2 hour wait. I am vomiting and have diarrhea in the waiting room and all they say is just to wait a little bit. "Just a little bit"

great docotor very interested in his patients. spends time going over test rsults.

During my visit I was quickly brought into a room to discover that the physician was not going to see me. But, to my dismay I would be seen by a nurse practitioner. I was not only upset I was truly insulted that the receptionist would lie to the nurse practitioner about scheduling the appointment with the physician at all. The nurse practitioner seemed confusing. Her first statement was that the physician was no longer accepting new patients. But she then tried to accommodate me with a later date to see the physician, which unfortunately would be too late for my medical condition. My conversation with the receptionist was not a misunerstanding. To request to see the physician with the most experience should speak for itself. Don't waste you're time going to this romper room practice!

NO ONE CARES !

Monday I called to see the doctor and the receptionist say he's busy maybe i can the nurse? so i said ok i not feel well, my trougt hurts my nose is runing and i have a fever,so she look at me took some blood and sent me home.on wendsday i called again spoke to Rep'told her that my chest hurts im coughing and my mucus is yellow and i cant swollew. she then asked me for my phone number so that the doctor can call me back, he never did!!I guess there to busy playing with the touchpad.