Dr. Joseph V Vernace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph V Vernace?

My order of treatment has been the following: 1 - hip replacement, 1 - shoulder surgery, bilateral knee replacement, and all of the necessary post op rehab for each. Each incident was addressed correctly and I am fully functional and pain free. I think that is the description of complete satisfaction.

Left hip replacement in 2005 went perfectly. There were NO issues with this surgery. Recovery at Bryn Mawr Hosp. was a breeze. Excellent staff on the Ortho wing. Dr. Vernace did a perfect job. I would recommend him to anyone looking for hip surgery.

A great Doctor

Great Doctor

Joe Vernace as replaced both my knees and also both hips and is incredible to work with. He sees that you have the necessary treatment both before and after surgery and his staff is the best around.

Never again

Went for a consult re: knee replacement. Found Dr. Vernace to be arrogant, defensive, and dismissive. Crossed his name off my list of docs to do my surgery. If he treats his patients this way when they are awake, heaven help the anesthetized patient during surgery.

Fantastic Results and Experience

Had wonderful results on bilateral knee replacements. Highly recommended by the rehab nursing staff at Bryn Mawr Rehab for having best results and my experience was the same. Bryn Mawr Hospital was wonderful, especially their ortho floor and nursing care. Highly recommend him to future patients.

Cut me off repeatedly when I tried to ask any questions. Never looked me in the face. Didn't explain diagnosis or reason for surgery. Was rude and told me that he alone would make the decisions about my care and that my opinion didn't matter.

dr. bubble gum man

i don't care how many schools the doctor has went to for his medical training, beacuse he and he other 2 assistants need to go back and learn some bed side matters.... very,very poor..... i have never waited so long for a doctor to call me back in my life. will i ever go back well,i have an apointment in 2 weeks but time will tell. i was told that dr. vernace was one of the best, its been 6 weeks since he did my knee, they just don't get it when someone is inn pain.(10) or above. im sure none of them will read this but i had to get it off my chest....good mannerage should come first in a doctor.

Both my partial knee's had to be redone.

Go somewhere else

Rude & has Napolean complex

I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Vernace. I am now skiing without pain for the first time in 20 years. A great job by a great surgeon.