Dr. Joseph Vinas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Vinas?

The Best

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Had and AAA. Dr Vinas talked with me and my wife for more than an hour describing the AAA what my options were for treatment. His very calm and reassuring. I was totally confident going into the surgery. Yes I would trust him again...have an appointment in two days!

Posted on June 16th, 2016

This man saved my life on Wednesday May 25, 2016 in the ER at Peterson Hospital where I collapse of an abdominal arterial aneurysm. I'm lucky to be alive and eternally grateful for the skilled hands of this fine Doctor and his team.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I am only sorry Dr. Vinas is not in family practice. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He really cares about his patients and he never rushes you out the door. He is totally professional and he has a good heart.

my experience

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I just wanna say he is an amazing, smart and one of the best doctor and will go above and beyond to help you get well an in better health. I would recommend to anyone!

Posted on November 10th, 2017