Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph W Johnson
Dr. Joseph W Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV, with another office in Henderson, NV. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph W Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph W Johnson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 34
I went to Dr . Johnson toget an exam(which lasted all of 8 minutes) because I was referred when I went to go donate plasma for a friend of mine so she could get credit for her school, the plasma center did a physical and told me I needed my liver to be further checked out by a physician...well of course I was worried so I made an appointment. The first things that came out of this doctors mouth was the most insulting insinuation of my character and lifestyle that has ever been brought up by a doctor...he made unnecessary comments about getting paid to donate and when I brought up wanting to get blood work done to see how my vitamin levels because I have a medical condition that is known to cause vitamin deficiencies he said to me that my medical condition doesn't coincide with vitamin deficiencies...apparently this "educated" man needs to study his books again and learn how to treat people like human beings and not spend so much time taking pictures with celebrities and more time in the examination room where people are paying him good money to at least pretend to care...worse doctor I have ever been to and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Joseph W Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph W Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.