Dr. Joseph W Parks IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph W Parks IV?

Dr. Parks helped me close the year of Caancer

Dr. Parks and staff were the greatest! I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2017, and Dr Parks was the one doctor that stands out the most. I would highly recommend him to any patients. Bless you Lisa Shelar

Dr. Robert Parks

Dr. Robert Parks, is an amazing Doctor! He was excellent with my facial surgery. I had a RN recover me and it was very private and I felt like a VIP. Dr. Parks has seen me in follow up every time! And his staff is so friendly and caring. I am absolutely thrilled with the level of service and with my results!

Decisions

I had my initial visit with Dr. Parks. He will be performing reconstructive surgery on my right breast due to a mastectomy. He explained what he could do and made suggestions. We will have a follow up visit and reconstruction will take place in 4-6 months. I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Parks.