Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Wade has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I saw Dr. Wade today because of pain in my left knee. He took x-rays and said I had severe arthritis in my knee and recommended a cortisone shot. I have heard the shots are very painful, but he did an excellent job and although it was uncomfortable it was not painful. I felt confident in his diagnosis because he told me where the arthritis is the worst and it was where the pain has been. He told me before I told him where the pain is. Listened well and was very kind.
I could not have had a better result. I had both knees done at different times and was amazed that both my legs are the same length. Never thought to ask him how he managed to accomplish that. I no longer have to ride the scooters at Walmart, park in the handicap Lane or count every step. I was lucky to be able to spend time at rehab for several weeks after surgery and continue on an outpatient basis when discharged. You must do the physical therapy .
Dr. Wade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Joseph F Wade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMiddle Tennessee Bone And Joint, 1050 N James Campbell Blvd Ste 200, Columbia, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph F Wade in this video.
Dr. Joseph F Wade is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbia, TN.