Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Wanzek III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
If i could leave a 0 star I would. My original doctor was under CHI and he was no longer in my network. I chose this office since it was close to home and couldn't find any bad reviews. I was going for a wellness check up and informed them I shouldn't have to pay my copay but the office woman told me that since I was a new patient I had to pay. I wrote them a check and figured I would just receive a check in the mail in a month or so but I was wrong. I called the office once a week regarding not receiving my copay and they kept giving me the runaround. Kim told me I needed to speak with Molly and Molly told me I needed to speak with Kim. Molly finally told me a check would be mailed out a month later I called again letting her know that I hadn't received it. She stated she would mail out a new one but I never received that check either. I finally reported them to the Better Business Bureau and what do you know I got a check in the mail the following week with no apology or reason why they never sent it in the 1st place. 7 Months I waited to receive my money back.
Dr. Wanzek is a good Dr. But the other staff is not very professional. The so called manager is not a people person, always has a attitude and slamming the phones. He does not need to be there and some of the other staff just sit on their butt while others working their butts off. Something is very wrong with that office.
15 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2003
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Joseph M Wanzek III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBluffs Family Health Care, 3434 W Broadway Ste 3, Council Bluffs, IA
Dr. Joseph M Wanzek III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.