Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph P Ward has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph P Ward has the following 21 expertise
- Hip Fractures
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Joseph P Ward has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
8 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Joseph P Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists Of Oakland County, 44038 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. Joseph P Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.