Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph R Wax
Dr. Joseph R Wax, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Wax is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and St Mary's Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph R Wax has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Down Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
- Fetal Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Chromosome Disorders
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wax is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1986
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Joseph R Wax accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaine Medical Partners, 887 Congress St Ste 200, Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph R Wax in this video.
Dr. Joseph R Wax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.