Dr. Joseph D Weissman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Weissman?

Mr. & Mrs. Foy

We appreciate his expertise and kindness. Rosalyn Ann Gant-Foy. Also, many thanks Hope. His nurse. She is a asset to his office.

Dr.Wiseman is very caring, thougthoughtful. He is a highly intelligent Dr.in whom I place my trust

wonderful DR.

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Weismann. He listened and heard everything I had to say about my case of vertigo. He was very interested and took a good amount of time with me. So thankful that he sent me to an amazing vestibular physical therapist, Julie. Loved her too. They corresponded more than once about my case and within 10 days, my vertigo was gone!!

Thoughtful and Attentive

After a not-so-good experience with someone else, I was extremely impressed with Dr. Weissman. He was an attentive listener and was able to suggest tests leading to a proper diagnosis within a few minutes (the previous neurologist had merely prescribed pain medication -- which was really a minor consideration given all of my other symptoms -- without trying to figure out the underlying issue). Additionally, Dr. Weissman is willing to explain the medical nuances and more technical aspects of a condition for a non-specialist (which I love). I appreciate that he thinks out loud as he problem solves and makes care suggestions. He has a direct but not uncaring manner (which again, works for me). Thank you, thank you!

Super Doctor

Dr. Weissman has been very good to me and has helped me move to the next step with my MS. He understands MS better than most doctors and will talk things out with you. Staff is great, other than one person.

highly recommended

He is very professional, caring, brilliant, and informative. He gave me hope when I had none of my own. He stopped my seizures when other doctors tried and failed. He is an amazing medical doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist. He and his staff are amazing.

Godsent

Dr. Weissman took one look at me and knew exactly what was wrong. I had been in pain for a month and it took 2 trips to the hospital, one trip to the doctor, one trip to the ophthalmologist and finally to Dr. Weissman's office. He said that he couldn't believe nobody could diagnose my IH. Granted it is not common but come on. He was great. I have been seeing him since 08 and now my IH is in remission. Thank you Dr. Weissman.