Dr. Joseph Wells Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wells?

Outstanding

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Upset parent

Posted on February 24th, 2015

My daughter had been with fever for 5 days so I took her to see you guys and you guys said nothing wrong with her on 6th day with fever and cough still my daughter was seen and she still sick. I called 3 times on Saturday with one call back and all nurse left a voicemail message saying "I'm just returning your call" I called two times after that. I also called and spoke to this nurse who could care less she even had sarcasm as she said "I'm so sorry" like sorry is going to do anything who on 8th day is still running fever and cough. So now I have to search for another doctor's office and take my daughter asap. If anything horrible happens to my daughter they would be held responsible. Maryvale pediatrics do not care about their patients and nurse their could care less about any child or parent. They just want you to go back a day later to pay another expensive copay.

Posted on March 6th, 2017