Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph D Welter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My experience with Dr. Welter was "HORRIFYING" I would never recommend him!! After having my ovaries removed, he had to reopen me and never put me on antibiotics for infection or anything. My husband had to pack and unpack my "OPEN" incisions twice a day. The out of pocket expences for supplies was outrageous. Luckily he was not in one time for a check-up and the other Dr. took one look at me and knew right away it did not look right. She referred me to the Wound Healing Dept. I ended up having 2 more surgeries to correct what he didn't do right the first time. 3 surgeries in 7 weeks!! Uncalled for!!!
36 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1982
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Joseph D Welter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph D Welter in this video.
Dr. Joseph D Welter is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.