Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph White
Dr. Joseph White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazlehurst, MS, with another office in Jackson, MS. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Woman's Hospital at River Oaks, St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital and Hardy Wilson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Hardy Wilson Memorial Hospital
King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
River Oaks Hospital
28 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Joseph White accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph White in this video.
Dr. Joseph White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazlehurst, MS.