Dr. Joseph Wilcox Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wilcox?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I thought Dr. Wilcox was professional, knowledgeable, and down to earth. He did an excellent job with my surgery! I would use him again absolutely.

One of the Top Orthopedic Doctors in the U.S.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I have unfortunately had many experiences with orthopedic surgeons due to problems from a knee injury suffered in college football and an ACL injury. Dr. Wilcox is like none other, and I would recommend him to anyone! I have been able to run again and play tennis, and I thought I never would. I was amazed how short my recovery time was. This guy is smart and knows what he is doing! Also very personable.

Microfacture Surgey in 2012

Posted on December 7th, 2015

its been awhile and I was just talking with a friend about his upcoming ACL surgery and I remembered how awesome Dr. Wilcox was he took great care of me under the knife....pleasure to be around.... very relatable and down to earth guy...would recommend his work and service to anyone that needs sports injuries fixed....I couldn't have asked for a better Physician!!

Dr. Wilcox

Posted on December 24th, 2013

Dr. Wilcox and his staff are highly, professional, courteous, and compassionate. He and his PA have an outstanding bedside manner-the best I have experienced among many doctors. He and his staff are very friendly and immediately put us at ease on our first visit. He did an excellent job with my surgery and I know many others who can say the same. I would recommend to him to anyone, and if I need orthopedic surgery again you can bet I'm using him!

Posted on March 25th, 2017