Dr. Joseph L Wilde Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Wilde?

Ear repair

I read the other comments and I just say ditto. Great doctor's, great staff. I would certainly come here again if the need arises.

Front range dermatology knows the score

Dr Wilde at front range dermatology removed a basal cell carcinoma and a melanoma that I had no idea I had. I went in for something completely different. After being diagnosed by Rachael in the Loveland office, I made an appt to see Dr Wilde in the Ft collins location. He was fast, precise, and listened to what I had to say. He personally called me after a procedure to see how I was doing. Thanks to him and his staff!

Very satisfied!

I have been treated by Dr. Wilde recently and am very satisfied by the experience. His office surgery process was very comfortable, and his skill and expertise left me with virtually no pain, no bleeding, and little discomfort through the procedure, the healing process, and the follow-up visit a week later. He and his staff have gained my trust and confidence!

Great experience

Dr Wilde did a great job removing a basal cell carcinoma from my scalp. Very thorough with his explanation of what he was doing and what I could expect. Had a high concern for my comfort during and after the procedure - even called me at home afterwards to see how I was doing. Highly recommend Dr Wilde and FRDA

I'm very impressed with Dr. Wilde and his office staff/nurses. I was treated with dignity and was made to feel like I was the only patient he had. He performed a surgery on my nose, resulting in no scar to be seen. He also called my home the day of surgery just to check on my well-being.

All around great experience and would recommend to anyone!

A very skilled doctor

I recently had three tumors removed from my face. This a first for me of this type of experience, so I do not have much basis for comparison - but I cannot imagine anyone doing better than Dr. Wilde. He paid attention and took the time, including for all of my questions. During the surgeries themselves and the aftercare, he was meticulous, with an obvious effort to do it with precision. Most important, he is very skilled. One of the surgeries required a small skin graft, and another was pretty deep also. A plastic surgeon could not have done better in closing these wounds with minimal scarring. Each time he called the evening after the surgery to check on me, and he gave me his direct contact number. I am grateful to Dr. Wilde, and I recommend him to anyone.