Dr. Joseph L Winchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Winchell?

BEST DOCTOR,WOULD NOT GO NO WHERE ELSE

Dr Winchell, listens and provides the best medical plan for you. I really feel and can trust him !! The Doc and his staff, are always are friendly, kind and nice. It we all share jokes from time to time .

I no longer go to him

I no longer go to him. Doesn't really dig to get the facts. Quick to make decisions

A Real Pro...

I came to Ohio in 2006 after retiring from my job,and living my life in Conn.! I had a family doctor there for over 25 years,and he was great. I never expected to find a doctor who was better,but Dr.Winchell is just that. I had a number of problems,including a 2002 open heart surgery. Dr.Winchell had my case well in hand. He takes the time..."every time" to LISTEN to me and my concerns. Try finding that ANYWHERE. At 62 now,it is a pleasure to see him every 3 months,and he always greets me as a firend,not just a patient! Just a REAL PRO!! Thanks...Doctor.

GREAT doctor!

My entire family sees Dr. Winchell, and he is always very caring and considerate. I appreciate the time he spends with me during a visit, and considering the amount of patients that any doctor has and sees on a regular basis, I feel that Dr. Winchell does more than an excellent job remembering me and remembering the details. He knows a lot about medicine...what's current, what he's experienced personally, articles/books he's read, and if he doesn't know about a particular treatment, he is not afraid to say that he is not familiar with it. He is great with my kids too. :)

Mrs. Linda Flesher

Dr Winchell found my Inflammatory Breast Cancer in a timely manner in 2009. He and his staff have done a wonderful job of caring for me and my family.

Seek other options

He always seems to be in a hurry. Doesn't seem to have reviewed medical chart prior to engaging patient. Friendly and knowledgeable, but caring aspect is lacking. Discounting my initial visit, I waited 30 mins. in the lobby once and 45 mins. another time. Once in the exam room, I waited an additional 25-35 mins. Did like that he seemed up-to-date with the newest medical care.

had a bad cold and cough for a week. my regular dr no longer took my ins. so i called and they got me right in same day very surprising as a new patient. he was very thourough and i liked it as he is young feel he is very knowledgeable. very good visit.

Great family doctor

Dr Winchell takes the time to get to know you and remembers details about you. He makes me feel like a person, not a "customer". His exams are thorough and he stays current on his medical knowledge. He takes the time to explain the diagnoses and treatment options and to answer my questions. Just wish it didn't take so long to get an appointment with him when it's an non-critical issue.

patient

He spends as much time as needed with me and is never rushed. My chart is reviewed each time for follow up as needed. He is personable. Explanations are given in an understable method.

It always seems like he is in a big hurry when he talks to me and at times he has forgot to do things he told me he would do such as a refferal, refills and ordering tests. His assistant can be down right rude at times and it always seems like I'm puttting them out when I need anything.

good dr

Dr. Joseph L Winchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pickerington, OH.