The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Wojciechowski
Dr. Joseph M Wojciechowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wojciechowski is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. Dr. Wojciechowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph M Wojciechowski has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Wojciechowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
New York University
Dr. Joseph M Wojciechowski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Partners Western Ny, 30 N Union St Ste 105, Rochester, NY
Dr. Joseph M Wojciechowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.