Dr. Joseph Zarzour Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Zarzour?

Caught my skin cancer before it spread

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Z for a "stye" in my eye lid. Dr. Z said it was not a stye it was skin cancer that was growing fast. We did surgery and removed the skin cancer from my eyelid before it spread to the rest of my body. Great doctor. Highly recommend.

Treated son's cross eyes

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Z treated and did surgery on our child when he was 3 years old. Our son is now 13 years old and has nice straight eyes. Dr. Z has taken good care of our family over the years. Dr. Z has a great sense of humor and is good with kids. Our son always enjoys his visits with Dr. Z. He makes us feel safe and well looked after.

Treated son's cross eyes

SAVED CHILD'S LIFE

Posted on May 8th, 2017

My husband and I have been taking our children to Dr Z for many many years. Dr Z discovered my oldest had a brain tumor when she was only 18 months old. Our baby had shaking eyes (nystagmus). Dr Z ordered an MRI and found a large brain tumor. We were sent to a Cancer Doctor who told us if Dr Z did not discover this in time our baby would have died. Now the baby has grown up and we have been going to Dr Z ever since. Dr Z is kind, warm and has a great bed side manner. We would not go to any other eye specialist.

SAVED CHILD'S LIFE

Life Saver

Posted on May 7th, 2017

I lost vision in one eye while driving. Saw Dr. Z the same day . I had Amaurosis Fugax. A cholesterol plaque floated from my carotid artery into my eye and caused a stroke. Dr. Z had me see a Cardiologist who found I was 97% occluded in my Carotid. I could have had a massive brain stroke any second. Went to emergency surgery to clean my carotid. Saved my life. Thank you Dr. Z.

SAME DAY EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT

Posted on May 7th, 2017

I got sudden floaters of black spots in my eye. Dr. Z saw me same day and diagnosed a retinal tear. Saved my vision. If I waited longer I would have needed a larger surgery and may have lost my vision .

Gran doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2016

El doctor zarzour es bien paciente y tiene un gran corazon. Siempre llevo a mis hijos donde el y el me los trata con gran cariƱo. Lo recomiendo a todos los que andan buscando un oftalmologo!!

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Very nice and thorough Dr.

DR Zarzour saved my life

Posted on August 7th, 2016

Went to DR Zarzour for regular eye check-up while checking my Retinas DR Zarzour asked me do you have diabetes ??? I told him NO DR Zarzour looked at me and said your retina shows you have diabetes and its High !!! and high sugar in your blood is destroying your Retina !! DR Zarzour ordered Blood Tests results came from the Lab I did have VERY high sugar level in my blood !!! DR Zarzour transfer me to DOCTOR specialist in Diabetes . Thank you DR Zarzour for saving my life God bless you.

My daughter cross eyes is gone for ever !!!

Posted on May 1st, 2016

my daughter 8 yrs old had cross eyes my pastor recommended DR Zarzour we went to his office and DR Zarzour checked her eyes and explained to us she needed lazy eyes surgery and his staff set an appointment with the hospital . DR Zarzour did the surgery and now my daughter has beautiful eyes thanks to DR Zarzour God Bless you for a surgery well done we love you DR Zarzour .

Our Trusted Family Eye Specialist

Posted on April 1st, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Z for 15 years. He did eye muscle surgery for my oldest daughter (now age 17) 15 years ago & now he is going to operate on our youngest daughter (age 6). Both of my kids have crossed eyes and need eye muscle surgery. He does a great job making the eyes straight. This problem runs in our family, so we are glad we have Dr. Z.