Dr. Joseph Zickafoose Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Zickafoose?

Wonderful Pediatrician

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Zickafoose (Briarwood Center for Women, Children, and Young Adults - Ann Arbor, MI) is a wonderful pediatrician. His bedside manner is outstanding and he is very caring towards my daughter and me as the parent. He also takes the time to get to know the family. We do not feel like a medical record number. My daughter had a few lab tests done and Dr. Zickafoose took the time to call us with the results. That was awesome to ehar the results from the pediatrician, rather than a nurse or front-desk staff. Overall, I would definitely recommend Dr. Zickafoose.

Type 2 Diabetes