Dr. Joseph Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Zimmerman?

Wonderful

I have been Dr. Z's patient for 15 years and am very pleased. He is very compassionate, kind, concerned and funny. Every visit with him has been a positive experience. He is very concerned and has a wonderful bedside manner. I am very blessed to have him as my doctor

I love Dr. Zimmerman

Dr. Zimmerman is a warm, funny and skilled doctor. He is gentle. He is an excellent diagnostician - sending patients for more testing as needed. I had several bad expericens with gyn surgeries before meeting Dr. Zimmerman. He diagnosed a problem with my ovary and he did a surgery. He listened to my fears and complaints about my previous surgeries and addressed each one. He was helpful and curious about my experiences with on set of "surgical" menopause.

Dr. Joseph Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.