Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Zitar
Dr. Joseph Zitar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zitar is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn, Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea. Dr. Zitar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Zitar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Zitar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.