Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Josephine A Barbacci has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Josephine A Barbacci has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Josephine A Barbacci has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Josephine A Barbacci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had been diagnosed for the last 15 years with various vague autoimmune disorders (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc). Dr. Barbacci was referred to me by a friend. She spent a lot of time asking about my symptoms, drew me a LOT of diagrams and correctly suspected I had Chronic Lyme Disease, an infection that can be treated with long term antibiotics. My internist did the tests she suggested and...THAT was EXACTLY what I had. I have been on medicine for the past three months and am seeing the regression of my symptoms for the first time. I could cry ! I spent so much time and money and PAINFUL DAYS trying to find relief. I am so glad that she talked to me and gave me hope.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUh Parma Medical Center, 7007 Powers Blvd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Josephine A Barbacci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.