Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Josephine D Hidalgo-Tamola has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Josephine D Hidalgo-Tamola has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 10
I do not recommend Dr. Hidalgo-Tamola. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and she wanted to remove my bladder. Thankfully, I got a second opinion with a UW Urologist who suggested I just get BCG treatments and we monitor. I've been through several BCG treatments and am still cancer free with my bladder. She has a horrible bedside manner and did not explain anything to me I did all my research online. Including BCG treatment schedules and follow ups. I have since left Group Health which is a shame because all other Group Health dr's I saw were amazing.
She was a very caring physician and had excellent bedside manner. She spent a lot of time talking to me in clinic about my recurrent urinary tract infections. I came out of the visit knowing more about my condition and how to manage it. I highly recommend her. I don't understand the negative reviews about her.
Dr. Josephine D Hidalgo-Tamola accepts the following insurance providers.
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health Bellevue Hospital, 11511 NE 10th St, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Josephine D Hidalgo-Tamola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.