Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Josephine Kuhl has the following 3 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Josephine Kuhl has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Josephine Kuhl has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Josephine Kuhl is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
I honestly don't know how she graduated from Med School. She is insane, doesn't know how to fix certain things whether its with meds or something else. She is really rude, goes against the parents. She clearly doesn't want to deal with parents and just with kids, she wants the kids to totally decide what pills to take etc. She asks way to personal questions that while its confidential between the patient and her, it's not right. I was going to her for a learning problem and she started talking about sex etc, totally not needed. If you need appointment (I recommend you don't make one) she is always free (even weekends)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJosephine Kuhl Md, 600 Mamaroneck Ave, Harrison, NY
Dr. Josephine Kuhl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NY.