4.7

Have you seen Dr. Josephine H Mo?

Dupuytren's Contracture surgeries

Dr. Mo is the best and most professional physician I have worked with. Especially good at communicating clearly and thoroughly about the conditions, prognosis and treatment procedures. Also, and this is important to me, she is someone with whom you can relate - personable, direct, and caring in everything she does. I have had three procedures and each one has been a remarkable success - I now have functioning hands again. Post operative support, including management of physical therapy was also hugely helpful.

The expertise and bed side manner put me instantly at ease

I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Mo's ability to put me at ease with the procedure....warm and reassuring personality!!! She came highly recommended and I can see why. I had my carpal tunnel surgery at the Algonquin Road surgery Center. The staff's patient support and warm personality's were exemplary. I highly recommend this center.

rushed me out of the office . I had to go back and find out I there was a follow up. the cortisone shot dr. mo gave didn!t help

What a great hand surgeon!

If you have a problem with you hand, this is the doctor to see. She is smart, pleasant, and excels in doctor/patient interaction. If surgery is needed, she'll do an excellent job. If she feels other interventions need to be done first, she will tell you! I consider myself very fortunate having Dr. Mo as my hand surgeon. My hand is doing great, progress has been very rapid. Have it done right!

a very talented and caring doctor

I have been to 3 or 4 hand surgeons and she has been the best, both in skill and style or bedside manner. She doesn't seem rushed like most others and seems to really care.

Dr. Josephine H Mo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.

Dr. Josephine H Mo Is this you?