Dr. Josephine T Win Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Josephine T Win?

Dr. Win is great

Dr. Win and her staff are thorough every time you visit the office. Each visit and set of results are compared against previous one to check for patterns or trends. She spots things with her eyes, that are later confirmed with tests. She cares about you emotionally and physically. She will explain every line of the test results. Sometimes you have to hear news you don't like. She doesn't shy away from it, and she doesn't just expect you to take it in stride - if you need to cry or talk it out- she does that with you.

George Severe - Police Officer

I have been going to Dr. Win since she started her practice. She is a wonderful doctor. I have continued to go to Dr. Win because she is a very caring doctor that listens to my needs, gets along with a wide variety of people, has my health as her highest priority, is very knowledgeable, is always up to on the latest health/medical bulletins and she has a very good and helpful staff. In my opinion there is no better doctor in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area. God Bless her.

She is rude to her staff and patients. It is obvious her only real concern is how many patients she can see and how much money she can make. Better not be sick and try to take up too much of her time!

Doctor's Response

Must be someone who I discharged from my pratice. Yes, I am strict and I have my rules and disciplines when my employees are concernd. I volunteer at the Collin County adult free clinic for years, if I really concern how many patients I can see to make money, I certainly will spend time in my office to make more money instead to work at the free clinic. I discharge patients when I feel I can no longer help them either they refuse to come in for follow up/consultation for their health problems, or I can no longer take responsibility for their health for their noncompliances. I have blocked daily schedule for sick patients to be seen the same day, and also use my lunch time to fit in the sicks. God knows the truth.

Amazing Doctor!

My Mom has been going to Dr Win for 15 years. I started going to her 5 years ago and she is amazing. No doctor has ever given such a thorough physical in my life. If anything is off, trust me, she will find out! If it wasnt for her, I seriously belive that my cancer wouldnt have been caught for many more months later. Also she has been able to figure out other small issues and get them fixed that other doctors dont even test for! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Dr. Win was the first doctor that not only gave me the most through physical I've ever had, but sat down and ask family history questions and ask questions about my life, stresses, family etc. I was so impressed I've been going to see her for 15 plus years. She really cares.

My PCP

very caring and most thorough and intelligent internist I've ever found.

Dr. Josephine T Win is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.