Dr. Josephus T Bloem Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Josephus T Bloem?

Excellent

Dr Bloem is very honest. He spent plenty of time with me, answering all my questions. I have been to him several times for cortisone shots. He was very upfront with me about the fact that I do need a knee replacement. Very educated man. Wish he still was doing surgery.

Dr Bloem is awesome!

Dr Bloem is highly intelligent, extremely professional and one of the best doctors in Rocky Mount,NC. His bedside manner is wonderful. I wish there was a Dr Bloem in every area of health care. He genuinely cares about his patients and is very honest. I just adore him and wish that the other doctors in the area were a fraction as good as he is. He is just plain wonderful. Have been a patient of his for quite sometime and will continue to be. He is a great man.

I felt like I was in COURT

I was seen for a second opinion in a work comp case. This doctor was representing ME, but I was treated more like he was representing the other side. I felt as though I was IN COURT being cross examined. He was the rudest most cold doctor I have ever been to. I saw him for no more than 10 minutes and the bill was nearly $1000.00 I would not recommend him to a dog.

Dr. Josephus T Bloem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.