Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Josette Gordon-Simet
Dr. Josette Gordon-Simet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Vista, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gordon-Simet is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Alegent Health Mercy Hospital and Creighton University Medical Center. Dr. Gordon-Simet has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Josette Gordon-Simet has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Josette Gordon-Simet has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Josette Gordon-Simet is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 5
Knowledgeable, professional, friendly. She takes great care of her patients and is responsible, always on time. I had to move to PR for a couple of years but will definetely go back to her when I return home. Great, great MD, wonderful friendly staff, organized practice. I cannot say enough. I really recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gordon-Simet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Creighton University Medical Center
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital - Omaha
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital
Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Allegent Health Community Memorial
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Josette Gordon-Simet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Vista, NE.