Dr. O J Bloom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. O J Bloom?

proactive

Dr. Bloom have been my doctor for about eight years. I think he is great. Both my husband and I find him right on point. He is smart and very good at what he does. If you are looking for an excellent doctor he is the one....... Dr. Bloom have been my doctor for about eight years. He keeps my husband and I on point.. He is very proactive and most of time we do what we are told. Thanks so much for taking care of us. If you are looking for excellent Doctor he is the one.

Dr. Bloom

Dr. Bloom is the best! I am so happy to have found him!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Bloom obviously cares about his patients. After another Dr. told me my chest and arm pains were tendonitis Dr. Bloom took the time to properly investigate the pain. He is always prompt and informative. Other reviewers have considered his bed side manner less than perfect...I like the direct, matter of fact information given to me. If I need to work on my habits (I did) it is much better that he tell me and make it clear what I should do. If I wanted someone to chat with me I'd go to a friends house.

Five Stars!

I have several health issues - I've had different doctors when I have moved in the past. I have NEVER had as good a doctor as Dr Bloom. He cares - he listens - trust me - he's #1

Dr. O J Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.