Dr. Josh P Novic Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Josh P Novic?

Staying ahead of his practice, you can tell weather a Musician or (NEUROLOGIST) how much time they put in, there at the Top Of there "GAME" talent/practice....

He did not listen or believe that I had a seizure disorder

When I saw this Dr. I had been having seizures for about three years. I was diagnosed by another Dr in the Bay Area, I was referred to him by my insurance for a closer dr to keep an eye on me. On my first visit he didn't do any tests he literally sat across from me and said, by looking at you I can tell you that you do not have a seizure disorder, there is nothing wrong with you. If that was true I don't think I would have completely blacked out and fell face first into my bathroom sink and knocked out my front teeth. I don't mind finding rides to my amazing dr 36 miles away. I would never recommend this dr to anyone!!!!

After several discouraging experiences with ED doctors and other neurologists for my son's seizure disorder it was a relief to meet Dr. Novic. He spent time really listening to everything our family had been through, was very thorough and immediately got us headed on the right track with specialists. His whole staff is very attentive, caring, and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!

We found Dr. Novic to have a wonderful bedside manner. Additionally, he was very thorough in his examination and clearly and expert in his field.