Dr. Joshua M Alpert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua M Alpert?

Dr. Alpert treated my son for a broken collarbone. He and his staff monitored my son's recovery very carefully before recommending a surgery to correct the brake. Dr. Alpert always spent plenty of time answering our questions and making sure we were comfortable with the decisions to be made. Both Dr. Alpert and his staff were fantastic and I would highly recommend him. Three months after my son's injury, he was back playing basketball and is pain free!

ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY

Excellent Doctor and surgeon - great bedside manner and a great staff.

Dr. Alpert is very competent, knowledgeable, and skilled. I have always been pleased with the outcome of his care. He is very good in his assessments and in the treatment he provides. He also explains test results, required treatments, and prognosis of the problems. And on top of that he is also considerate, caring, and concerned for his patients.

Torn Rotator Cuff

Dr. Alpert did my shoulder surgery an I'm back good as new. He is a great physican and is always there to help you. If you email him he answers back. I highly recommend him if you need this surgery, I think he is the best.

Fantastic

In 4 years of being a 3 sport high school athlete and 2 years of college baseball I have seen Dr. Alpert several times for everything from mild sprains to torn major ligaments. Everytime I have gone to see him he has done a thorough evaluation of the injury, given careful and concise information about what the situation was and helped me weigh all the options for solving the issue. I was always in good hands with him and I wouldn't be able to live the active lifestyle I enjoy if it wasn't for Dr. Alpert.

Very Happy

Both my son and I have been treated by Dr Alpert and very satisfied! My son had a torn ACL that has healed perfectly and I am at the end of a rotator cuff repair and couldn't be happier with care from Dr Alpert and staff! I would highly recommend him!

Excellent Doctor

Would highly recommend dr. Alpert for any surgeries. Recovery and follow-up was excellent. Would highly recommend!

Fantastic Physician

Dr. Alpert did my rotator cuff surgery and was awesome. My shoulder is good as new. He has an excellent bedside manner and is there for you when you need him. Great physician!

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Alpert is an expert is what he does. I had my shoulder surgery 5 months ago and it went very well; I am on my way to having full function back and already have more function than I had before the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Alpert.

Shoulder surgery

Dr. Alpert did a great job fixing my shoulder which had a significant amount of damage after many years of athletic activities. He is very friendly and communicates in a straight forward and understandable way. He did not rush into surgery and tried rehab before recommending surgery.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Dr. Alpert. I came to him after a misdiagnosis by another doctor and he quickly identified the problem and set me on a course of action to fix the problem with my knee. My office visits were a pleasure as he actually took the time to listen to my issues and offer concrete orders. Office visits were never rushed and Dr. Alpert always followed up with me post-appointment. Last, Dr. Alpert was always quick to respond to my emails or phone calls which I found refreshing and extremely helpful.

mrs

I actually have been treated by Dr Alpert two times in the past year,

Dr. Joshua M Alpert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.