Have you seen Dr. Joshua M Alpert?

Do yourself a favor, see someone else

If you want an actual examination and proper treatment on an unclear injury, or in my case multiple injuries, the best thing for you to do is go to a different doctor. This man will be in a room with you for two minutes, offer an MRI and if you say you want it, he'll talk his way out've that. Then he will prescribe you medication that he sees fit for a two minute examination and if you're prescribed other medication for different things and want to know if that will effect anything, don't bother to ask him, his response will be "I'm not sure, ask the pharmacist when you pick it up." as if that pharmacist could change the prescription either way. Medication doesn't work for pain or spasms, but threw up blood as a consolation prize. Three weeks later and I'm worse than when I went in because he failed to do his job correctly.

I am always pleased by the work of Dr Alpert. He is an excellent surgeon and love him dearly. Got me back.to normal after numerous surgeries. I tell all my friends to see him and they are very pleased with work.

Excellent Surgeon - Straight Shooter

Dr. Alpert was excellent. Answered all questions, laid out a plan that he executed to perfection. Always made sure we understood the process, what to expect for surgery and rehab. Also, he made himself available at all times of the day to answer questions. We were never left leaving messages etc, he was quick in his replies and more importantly thorough. I will always recommend Dr. Alpert. Our experience was simply great!

My experience with Dr. Alpert

I personally had a very positive experience with Dr. Alpert, his team and assistant Adrian. I fractured the neck of my humerus bone and was referred to Dr. Alpert through emergency room care. Great care was taken to assess the injury and make sure surgery wasn't needed. While recovery for this injury takes time, Dr. Alpert scheduled regular appointments to monitor my progress making sure I received the necessary therapy to regain my range of motion. I definitely would refer Dr. Alphert!

Dr. Alpert treated my son for a broken collarbone. He and his staff monitored my son's recovery very carefully before recommending a surgery to correct the brake. Dr. Alpert always spent plenty of time answering our questions and making sure we were comfortable with the decisions to be made. Both Dr. Alpert and his staff were fantastic and I would highly recommend him. Three months after my son's injury, he was back playing basketball and is pain free!

ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY

Excellent Doctor and surgeon - great bedside manner and a great staff.

Dr. Alpert is very competent, knowledgeable, and skilled. I have always been pleased with the outcome of his care. He is very good in his assessments and in the treatment he provides. He also explains test results, required treatments, and prognosis of the problems. And on top of that he is also considerate, caring, and concerned for his patients.

Torn Rotator Cuff

Dr. Alpert did my shoulder surgery an I'm back good as new. He is a great physican and is always there to help you. If you email him he answers back. I highly recommend him if you need this surgery, I think he is the best.

Fantastic

In 4 years of being a 3 sport high school athlete and 2 years of college baseball I have seen Dr. Alpert several times for everything from mild sprains to torn major ligaments. Everytime I have gone to see him he has done a thorough evaluation of the injury, given careful and concise information about what the situation was and helped me weigh all the options for solving the issue. I was always in good hands with him and I wouldn't be able to live the active lifestyle I enjoy if it wasn't for Dr. Alpert.

Very Happy

Both my son and I have been treated by Dr Alpert and very satisfied! My son had a torn ACL that has healed perfectly and I am at the end of a rotator cuff repair and couldn't be happier with care from Dr Alpert and staff! I would highly recommend him!

Excellent Doctor

Would highly recommend dr. Alpert for any surgeries. Recovery and follow-up was excellent. Would highly recommend!

Fantastic Physician

Dr. Alpert did my rotator cuff surgery and was awesome. My shoulder is good as new. He has an excellent bedside manner and is there for you when you need him. Great physician!

Dr. Joshua M Alpert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.

Dr. Joshua M Alpert Is this you?