Dr. Joshua D Beck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua D Beck?

End of Back Pain

After 4 + Year’s of spinal injections for degenerative disk in my lower back, it was recommended to me to look into spinal cord stimulation. The doctor recommended was, Dr. Joshua Beck, and I couldn’t have made a better choice. He explained what he would do and what to expect. So far everything has been great the only pain was from incision, there is no back pain. I wish I had done it several years earlier. Thank you Dr. Beck

I had good experience with good results

Dr. Beck took time w my questions, did not immediately advise surgery. He took time with my questions, I made the decision to have surgery. Surgery went very well and pain is gone.

back surgery

Dr. Beck took care of my back problem very well. He took the time to explain to me what was going to happen in the surgery. I felt great after the surgery. I highly recommend him. I will be using Dr Beck for my other back surgery in the future.

lumbar fusion

The surgery performed by Dr. Beck and his team produced the desired results. Pain levels are way down and I am able to be more active.

Dr. Beck

After meeting with Dr. Beck and his team I knew I was in good hands. I have suffered with back issues for many years. The kind of pain that can drop you to your knees. The Staff and other team members from both surgeries performed by Dr. Beck made life changing results. The team understood about my conditions that made doing the surgeries very hard for me. I have seen many doctors but Dr. Beck is the best. Paul

Great Surgeon

Dr. Beck saw me on short notice and diagnosed the problem quickly. He did a great job on the surgery (right hip replacement). Within a year I am doing 100% better.

Excellent Physician

From the initial consultation until my full recovery, Dr. Beck and his staff were professional, caring, informative and supportive. I have recommended Dr. Beck on six occasions since my surgery. I had both knees replaced at the same time. I was functioning at almost 100%, 75 days after surgery.

Hip replacement

Been dealing with pain in my leg thinking it was the back. Dr Beck asked many questions trying to pinpoint the area had exray done of hip foundvthe hip was shot scheduled surgery 2 weeks later came out of surgery with the pain gone first time in at least 2 years and no pain. Dr Beck did a great job. Very personable checks in after surgery to make sure all is well. I would highly recommend Dr Beck.

Very thankful for Dr. Beck and his Assistant Greer Burnside

This team has definitely made my incident more tolerable. They have went above and beyond to help with my health coverage and workers compensation issues. Not to mention the precise diagnosis and successful surgery thus far. I would trust him with any issues my family or I may have in the future that would require his expertise. I also tell everyone I know about him when mentioning my incident. The only thing that has not been perfect is the wait time in the office. You have to know that this is due to the care and time that they give to each and every one of their patients.

Dr. Beck showed a lot of extra care before, during, and after my surgery. He even took the time to personally call my wife who was on the road and unable to be at the surgery.

Very intelligent, skilled, and decisive. Also has a good sense of humor. (That's important to me as well)

He is the very best

When I was in therapy one of the nurses told me she thought Dr. J. Beck was the best in Wyoming. He listens and explains everything. The hospital (Star Valley in Afton) where he operates is also one of the best I have ever been in. Would recommend him to anyone.