Dr. Joshua D Beer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua D Beer?

Best Doctor Ever!

Several friends recommended Dr. Beer to me and I am grateful to them! I am not an easy patient when it comes to my eyes. Fortunately, Dr. Beer is a kind and sensitive doctor who was able to put me at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains clearly every aspect of what I need to do to take care of my eyes. He referred me to a top surgeon (after making sure this doctor would accept my med insurance so I didn't have to!) and I feel safe and in good care...(the way a good doctor SHOULD make his patient feel!)

Great doctor!

Dr. Beer is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He is thorough, has an excellent bedside manner, and was able to refer me to a specialist for a chronic eye condition that I have been struggling with for years. I'm really jumpy when it comes to my eyes, and he made me feel comfortable and was extremely gentle. To sum it up, if you're looking for a great eye doctor, you should definitely give Dr. Beer a try.

Best Doctor in NYC