Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua M Berlin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Joshua M Berlin has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Joshua M Berlin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joshua M Berlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 138
My family started seeing Dr. Berlin when my son was about 15 yrs old. After yrs with another dermatologist with very little results for my son’s acne we visited Dr. Berlin. The transformation was nothing less than amazing. He was completely cured in less than 4 months. Dr. Berlin made sure that we completely understood the process it was truly like he was on a mission!! My son was immured to a lot of the usual treatments used to fight acne, so it took some work to figure out what would work. He was aggressive in figuring out his plan of treatment and within 4-5 short months he was COMPLETELY cured!! Dr Berlin and his staff are AWESOME!! I would highly recommend DR B and his staff to anyone! Thank You DR B for ALL YOU DO for US!!
I have been struggling with rosacea for a number of years. I've been to several dermatologists both here and in New York but no one has been successful in treating my condition. I went to see Dr Berlin based on a friends recommendation. He took the time to review my trigger factors and suggested that I try a new medication. After only 2 weeks time, I noticed tremendous improvement. Dr Berlin succeeded where so many others had failed. I finally managed to get my rosacea under control and my friends and coworkers have noticed how great my skin looks. Thank you Dr Berlin!!!
All about the money, Medicare and insurance. Less the 2 minutes with the patient, but charges Medicare 30 minutes time, and no reason to be there, so called follow up app. to nothing?? Why would the they ask why are you here, and they are the ones that keep setting up repeat app. just to fill the rooms and make the money. If you have a mole removed you don't have to keep going back every month, for life, especially if there is no change to area, ridiculous.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Berlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Joshua M Berlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates, 10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste 930, Boynton Beach, FL
Dr. Joshua M Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.