Dr. Joshua Berlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Berlin?

Highly recommend Dermatologist!

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Dr. Berlin and his staff are outstanding! I always feel very welcomed every time I visit his office. He is extremely knowledgeable and always attentive to my needs and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Berlin to all my friends and family!

Thank You Dr Berlin and Your Staff!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2017

My family started seeing Dr. Berlin when my son was about 15 yrs old. After yrs with another dermatologist with very little results for my son’s acne we visited Dr. Berlin. The transformation was nothing less than amazing. He was completely cured in less than 4 months. Dr. Berlin made sure that we completely understood the process it was truly like he was on a mission!! My son was immured to a lot of the usual treatments used to fight acne, so it took some work to figure out what would work. He was aggressive in figuring out his plan of treatment and within 4-5 short months he was COMPLETELY cured!! Dr Berlin and his staff are AWESOME!! I would highly recommend DR B and his staff to anyone! Thank You DR B for ALL YOU DO for US!!

Finally treatment success

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I have been struggling with rosacea for a number of years. I've been to several dermatologists both here and in New York but no one has been successful in treating my condition. I went to see Dr Berlin based on a friends recommendation. He took the time to review my trigger factors and suggested that I try a new medication. After only 2 weeks time, I noticed tremendous improvement. Dr Berlin succeeded where so many others had failed. I finally managed to get my rosacea under control and my friends and coworkers have noticed how great my skin looks. Thank you Dr Berlin!!!

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Horrible Doctor!!! He's just about $$$..removes things that do not need removing..billed my ins 1,200 for removal of freckles 😠

all about money

Posted on March 6th, 2017

All about the money, Medicare and insurance. Less the 2 minutes with the patient, but charges Medicare 30 minutes time, and no reason to be there, so called follow up app. to nothing?? Why would the they ask why are you here, and they are the ones that keep setting up repeat app. just to fill the rooms and make the money. If you have a mole removed you don't have to keep going back every month, for life, especially if there is no change to area, ridiculous.

Great first visit

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I've been putting off seeing a dermatologist but my primary care doctor kept telling me how important it was especially for me because I work outside every day. I was lucky enough to get an appointment right after lunch and I was called back immediately. I saw a pa and dr Berlin and they gave me a thorough skin exam and also took care of my dry cracked feet. They made me feel very comfortable because like most guys I don't like going to doctor visits. I will definitely be hiding back and will be making an appointment for my son who is starting to break out with acne. I highly recommend dr Berlin.

PATIENT

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

OFFICE IS LOVELY! BRAND NEW BUILDING, I WAS IN THE SPA AND TREATED LIKE GOLD. HEIDI AND CATHERINE ARE GREAT, AND THE WHOLE STAFF IS SO ACCOMIDATING

Stay Away!

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Dr. Berlin is one of those doctors that has great education credentials but falls apart in actual patient care. I have a lot experience with dermatologists at top rated hospitals including the Cleveland Clinic where he did residency. I felt he would take care of me with the same expertise, however, he is terrible. His staff does all preliminary testing, biopsies, etc. He sees you for a max of 5 minutes. (He schedules his visits as close as 5 min apart.) Every time you leave his office you will leave with a prescription for another drug, most of which by his own admission, can be substituted for over the counter equals. He also will phone prescriptions into a drug store in Ft. Lauderdale for delivery rather than using your local pharmacy on file. After 5 visits with him, during which he did an unnecessary biopsy resulting in an infection for which he prescribed a strong antibiotic. I had severe reactions from this medication and three months after still suffer the effects. While trying to reach him while on this medication he told me to contact my primary physician even though he was the prescribing physician. If there was a no star option to rating him - he would get it. STAY AWAY!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Berlin is an amazing dermatologist! My daughter's had severe acne and after following Dr. Berlin's protocol her skin was flawless and glowing!!! Thank you to an amazing office and staff!

Manager

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Great appt- efficient staff- no waiting - expert care! Highly recommend an appt with Dr. Berlin. He spent plenty of time making sure I understood everything he was saying.

Exceptional

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Highly recommended, very professional

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Really liked Dr. Berlin - he spent time with me, was attentive and asking questions. He's definitely resolving the issue!