Dr. Joshua Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Cohen?

Saved my life

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Had a bad heart valve, I would not be here today if it weren't for this doctor. A hundred nice things to say and a million thanks.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Cohen has excellent credentials. My husband has been his patient since 2009 & I have been seeing him since 2014. His bedside manners are excellent. He takes time with me to explain details concerning my condition which is very much appreciated. My only complaint is that his appointments can tend to run a little late at times but we all know that is fairly typical within the medical profession.

IMPRESSIVE vein center

Posted on February 1st, 2016

My wife has been visiting Dr Cohen as her cardiologist for years and speaks nothing but praises for him. I recently needed to see a vein specialist for pain, swelling, and discomfort in my legs and ankles. His vein center is really very impressive, courteous staff, amazing caring and empathy from the doc, no wait for the vein procedure, and results that were beyond all expectations. THANK YOU Dr Cohen- you have made a measurable difference in my life!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Of all the doctors I have to see, Dr Cohen is the best. I wish he specialized in everything and I would only visit him! My primary doctor says he is the best cardiologist in the valley- I travel all the way from Ahwatukee to see him, and I completely agree.

Outstanding Cardiologist

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I had cancer about 10 years ago so my oncologist recommended I follow up with a cardiologist because I received a lot of cardiotoxic chemotherapy drugs. Dr. Cohen took one look at my EKG and ordered a battery of tests, which showed a very weak heart from all of that chemo. He took prompt and decisive action, ensuring that my weakened heart was strong again. This physician is REALLY competent. He listens and has outstanding bedside manner. Best of all, he knows exactly what he's doing. If you believe you may have a heart problem, you certainly can't go wrong if you choose Dr. Cohen. He's tops.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

He's the first venal surgeon who not only gave accurate diagnoses, but actually cared as well. It's hard to find .

Professional and Efficient

Posted on August 10th, 2012

I especially like Dr. Joshua Cohen, and am very impressed with the efficiency of this large practice. Everyone, from registrars to medical assistants to schedulers has been very enjoyable to work with. Dr. Cohen is topnotch, kind, and personable. I'm a fan!

Absolutely reccommend this doctor!!!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Cohen for chest pain. I was very worried, but he took my palpitations seriously and prescribed all the proper tests/medications that I needed. I loved his personality, he was caring, attentive, and listened to everything I had to say. He answered all of my questions, and even answered some multiple times until I understood. I appreciated all the time he spent with me. I wish that they had a more efficient phone system, but the demeanor of the office staff certainly makes up for this. I have already recommended Dr. Cohen and am thrilled to have him as my continuing cardiologist.

Ill Advised

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Prior to my appointment I had called to see how long I would need for the appointment as I had to take time away from work, when i called they said the appointment would be an hour. I set aside 2 hours from my work day to ensure time to get there and time to get back. When I reached the office for my appointment I asked how long I can expect the wait to be before I saw the doctor and the receptionist said it would only be about 20 minutes as the doctor was on time today for all appointments. I spent over an hour in the room waiting to see the doctor when I finally had to make the decision to leave without seeing the doctor to not be late back to work. My advise would be to for the employees to give a more accurate time frame of what to expect when waiting to see this doctor.

Posted on October 24th, 2017