Dr. Joshua M Crasner Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joshua M Crasner?

The kind of help you really get.

Dr. Crasner looks good on paper. The Sewel office is a mess. Information can never bethought to be communicated. Mostly is not.Even emergency trips to the hospitial , NOcommunication. He looks as though , he only reads your chart as he enters your apt.Many appts. & proceduers canceled. Office help appears also as equally overworked byso many patients, that none shall receiveproper medical care. I am taking my filesand leaving.I expect more from a doctor. Idon't care how many degrees. I really wanted to like him ( and he is really nice,when you have his attention) but theyrun a lousy office. I truely believe he may have made my health worse.