Have you seen Dr. Joshua A Crum?

Bedside manner is horrid and didn't seem interested in anything other than one solution

This doctor barely examined my knee; even though the radiology report indicated several meniscal tears, he only wanted to inject me with cortisone and have me go through PT. Any other solution I offered he shot down even though I told him the shot was only a temporary solution. I will never go to this doctor again. Patients need to perform their research on their condition before they go into the office.

I find Dr. Joshua chrome to be a wonderful doctor cares about his patients pain and their problems and helping them getting back to their normal selves

Great Doctor

When I found out I had to have shoulder surgery, I knew how terrible it would be so I looked for the best. Boy did I find him. Dr. Crum was very understanding, caring and through in his surgery. He is beyond the term professional. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

I had a reoccuring shoulder dislocation and while filling my deer feeders a couple weeks ago my shoulder popped right out of socket. My buddy rushed me to the ER and Dr. Crum happened to be the Orthopedic Surgeon on call. He put my shoulder back in that afternoon and booked me for surgery the following week. The surgery went great and I have no complaints. He even said I would be able to hunt before this season is over!! I highly reccomend Dr. Crum!!

Great Results

Dr. Crum provided me with a second opinion. He was very patient, knowledgeable and thorough. He reviewed the results of my MRI explaining everything so that I could understand. I chose to have surgery with Dr. Crum. I have had NO complaints or issues. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Dr. Joshua A Crum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.