Have you seen Dr. Joshua D May?

Unhappy with office staff

I had an appointment with Dr. May. The doctor had to cancel the same day. Went to office to reschedule and I felt that I was treated poorly by staff. They were curt with me. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I will find another doctor.

Trying to make an appointment

I called Dr. Mays office to make an appointment with him. I was told when their was availability. I was then asked by the person on the phone -- I presume a clerical staff person -- if I had previously seen a psychiatrist -- a question I did not mind answering. But I was then flabbergasted, actually shocked, to have her ask me my previous diagnosis and to name all medications I was taking. I am perfectly prepared to provide this information to the doctor, or even on forms I might fill out in the office, but to be asked for this information over the phone by a complete stranger and again someone I believe to be a simple office staff person was outrageous -- especially when I was told I could not make an appointment without providing this information. Isn't this a violation of HIPPA?

Dr. Joshua D May is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellington, FL.

Dr. Joshua D May Is this you?