Dr. Joshua A Davis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joshua A Davis?

Please Read This If You Have A Chronic Illness

Pace, Florida | Nov 29, 2017 I am giving one star, because this site doesn't allow for zero. I would not recommend this physician to anyone. He was rude, condescending, and appeared to not understand Dysautonomia. For a person that is diagnosed with Dysautonomia, the diagnostic process can literally take years, and during those years, a person has to endure minimizing of their symptoms, be told it's all in their head, and that they have a mental illness, rather than a physiological reason for their symptoms. A person can spend many years in search of answers, only to be ridiculed, not taken seriously, and worse. I told this physician of my diagnosis of Dysautonomia/Autonomic Neuropathy, by Mayo Clinic in 2012, as well as by a local specialist in 2002. This physician, Joshua Davis, dismissed my symptoms (which are very consistent with Dysautonimia, in the way it manifests) and not only eluded that it was a mental illness, but came right out and said that the medication that I had taken at a previous time, would not help me, because it was psychological, and that I had a mental illness. This was the second time that I have met this man, and the first time was for a UTI. He took very little time with me on both occasions. I told him that his words were hurtful, and I couldn't believe that he would say such a thing, then I told him that I was not coming back, and would tell everyone about my experience with him. He told me to go wherever I wanted. I'm not a mentally ill person, nor someone that doesn't have a grip on reality. I am a woman that has been subjected to the lack of education, professional treatment, and unethical treatment by physicians that would rather label someone as mentally ill, rather than admit that they lack the knowledge and ability to treat such intricate cases. Please, do your research before choosing a physician.

Absolutely AMAZING!

I can't even begin to put into words to describe Dr. Davis and his team. If you are researching to make a better judgement call before making your first move. You can stop looking because you have found the doctor and one of the best teams available. Granted there are times you have to wait longer, but I assure you the doctor and/or other members of his staff will spend the same amount of time with you.

Forget this place

The front staff is the window to this offices soul. They have none. The front desk clerk chastised me for being 8 minutes late, because I couldn't find the place for all the construction. The waiting room had no less than 15 people in at 7:30am. This gal had the nerve to say, "We can try to work you in". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You are over booked, and because I was 8 minutes late you will make me now wait 2 hours? Screw you, you are NOT that good. If the Doctor allows you to be his receptionist for sick people. forget it. The only reason I went there was because I liked Joyce Nichols. Never will I go back.

will not call you back, when you call them and ask why, they give the excuse that they are busy. I guess they are so busy, that I need to find a doctor's office who isn't extremely busy and treats me like a number and not a human with medical needs.

Very inflexible

Dr Davis seems to draw early conclusions without asking many questions. I needed a med for a short time and he shut me down immediately, not wanting to know my whole situation and unwilling to work with me. I used to view him as sharp and analytical. Now I see him as cold and inflexible.

most inept doctor ever

I'm a young guy, but I've got enough common sense to know this guy is a joke. Compared to my doctor I saw as a kid til I was in my 20's, Davis can't hold a candle. He has the worst bedside manner, and will see you for 3 mins after making you wait 20. Instead of offering a real diagnosis he will order blood work and expect to see you in 2 weeks. The ARNPs that work with him are more concerned with finding a diagnosis than he is, and will prescribe something immeadiately. What a joke!

Dr. Davis is a great Dr. & is concerned & listens to you

Dr. Joshua A Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milton, FL.