Dr. Joshua Dawalt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Dawalt?

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I found him to be extremely rude. His staff was nice, but the Dr. himself could have cared less about me. In fact, he told me I didn't need to come back, that he couldn't help me. He had no desire to hear my story or help me. He gets an F from me.

My medical home

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Dawalt since he took over the practice. I had become very close with the physician before him. So she asked me to give him a shot before she left. I did, and I am amazed. He brought a breath of fresh air to my diagnosis. He has been able to control my diabetes, something I have struggled with for years! He leads by example, he asked me to lose weight, but he did it as well. Dr. Dawalt has embraced my many health issues and is never in a hurry to leave the room. I have thought about changing doctors due to the distance I drive to see him after moving 4 yrs ago. Once I put things on a balance, the benefits of seeing him outweighs the cost of travel. Dr. Dawalt's office has gone through some trAnsitions and with that comes issues, but none that would sway me to change frm his practice. I am very happy with the care I recieve from HIM. If you have complex issues, un controlled Diabetes, he is your man.

I have surched long

Posted on June 15th, 2010

I have searched long for a Doc like Dr. Dawalt. He takes time to be sure you understand. He does,nt give up either. He will continue to search for his patients untill he finds the problem. I drive 25 miles each way to see him.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Dawalt is a very caring, understand physician. He doesn't only treat the symptom, he also treats the whole person. He takes the time to listen to the patient and gets the patient involved with the best course of action. I have recommended Dr. Dwalt to all of my friends and family.

CARING AND COURTEOUS

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Dawalt is a FAMILY Doctor who reminds us of the good old days when Doctors were in the PEOPLE business. My wife, our adult daughter, several of my in laws and I are very please with his caring attitude and sharp diagnostic skills. His staff is in sync and seem to know all his patients. So glad we found Dr. Dawalt.

compassionate and genuine!

Posted on May 9th, 2010

Dr. Dawalt has been my physician since he first opened his practice. I am nearly 54 yrs old, so I have had plenty of experience with physicians in my lifetime. At first I didn't know how I felt about going to a doctor so much younger than me :-) , but I am VERY glad I gave him a chance. When I had a localized MRSA infection on my arm, Dr. Dawalt went out of his way to meet me at the office even over Christmas holiday hours to clean and dress the affected area. I don't know of any other doctor who would have done that. At every appointment he never seems that he is in a big hurry...I never feel rushed...he spends time, listens carefully, thoroughly discusses options, explains medication... I really don't know what more anyone could ask of a physician. I am in a professional field myself, and have several clients who are patients of his and they all talk about how well they like him.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2010

Never a question without an answer, No runaround when speaking about any issue.

Great Dr

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Dr Dawalt is caring and attentive. He takes time to talk to you about what is going on in your body. I have been seeing him for a few years and I am so glad I found him.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

The most attentive and thorough primary care physician I have encountered. Highly recommended.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017